- Primary school – Foot – 5 minutes.
- Secondary school – Foot – 15 minutes.
- Polytechnic – Bus & Foot – 30 minutes.
- To work – Bus – 60 minutes.
- To my grave – Various types of transport – 50-70 years.
Hahaha. Anyway, my crave for coffee has grown stronger again. The first cup I had was back in my poly days. It was an afternoon and I was playing an RPG game on my Playstation. Then my mum asked if I wanted a cup of coffee and she made me one.
From then on, I began drinking a cup a day every morning before I leave for my lectures.
During my industrial attachment, I had up to 3-4 cups a day! Realizing that, I controlled myself and dropped back to 1 cup a day.
Now it’s 2 cups/day for me. Still acceptable I guess,